Hello everyone, I am living in Sittard-Geleen, Netherland, I am Griff, I am a singer and songwriter, play guitar and harmonica, writing poetry and screenplays for movies. I thank you everyone who step by and come along with my music. I have no style so everything is at the feeling I get. I do own copyright at almost 95% of my work, the other 5% are lyrics from someone. First of all I would like to thank to some artist: DARI NORBERT(Romania,guitars and key and mastering),STELIAN COTET(Romania,drums),NAGY ATTILA(Hungary,guitars), SIMON AARON DANIEL(UK,drums), JOSE RAMON VELASCO(Spain,bass), LUIS FERNANDEZ(Spain,drums), VASIL VASILEV(Bulgaria,keyboard), VASILEIOS TSETSIKAS(Greece, bouzouki), BETTY DI(Bulgaria,backing vocals), TEODOR ENESCU(Romania,piano&keys) for the help they gave me to finish my music. If you want to give me a hand to keep the music up feel free to donate whatever you like at : nagy.futuristika@gmail.com - PayPal Account. Once more thanks to you all listeners for supporting new music, I am very pleased every time I got a new subscriber and message from someone else. Keep music up!

:blush: :scream: :smirk: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rage: :disappointed: :sob: :kissing_heart: :wink: :pensive: :confounded: :flushed: :relaxed: :mask: :heart: :broken_heart: :expressionless: :sweat: :weary: :triumph: :cry: :sleepy:

#title

#text

#title

#text


Please wait. Verifying...